Co-Working Space: Why Moto Republik Makes Perfect Sense
Zimbabwe’s brand new creative work space opens its doors this coming week and for all creatives out there it just makes sense.
Moto Republik is a super affordable co-working space and boasts a roof top garden and canteen.
The co-working space is like no other. It’s inside a refurbished container, which is as comfortable as it is eco-friendly. Moto Republik has had desks specially made, is fitted with air-conditioning and yes, you have internet access right from your stations! Moto is a great place to interact with and collaborate with other creative industry professionals.
ZimBarista will be fuelling caffeine addictions complimented by excellent in house catering to be savoured whilst getting 360° views of the neighborhood.
So what are the packages?
The Moto Native –
- This package allows you to have a desk that you call your own complete with lockable storage,
- your own UMAX account,
- a business mailing address and all the perks that the other membership packages receive.
- Offices are open from 8-5 Monday- Friday.
- Price? $100/month.
The Moto Creative
- You get a desk eight times a month (about twice a week),
- Access to the internet with discounted printing and copying and
- get discounts on food at Moto’s roof top canteen Growth point.
- Price? $50/month.
The Moto casual
- A day a week, use the internet, and also have
- Access to the Moto community events just like the Creatives and Natives
- This membership also gives you discounted daily passes to Moto, should you decide you want more than 1 day a week at Moto.
- Cost? $15/month
Moto Hub Connect
- Get discounted printing and copying for all your event flyers or programmes when hosting events.
- Exclusive rates for our workshop and event spaces, not to mention event access to our community events and discounted access to our learning events
- Cost? $75/month
Love the idea but maybe want to try it out first? Well Moto Republik has a promotion on at the moment where the first 20 sign ups get the first two weeks free. They’re down to four spots, so you need to hurry! Sign up here: www.motorepublik.co
Moto Republik is found at 3 Allen Wilson Ave, Belgravia, Harare.