It seems as if a general rule of thumb, Harare men prefer Bulawayo women over those in the capital city.
There has been a recent increase in the number of women being ‘imported’ into the big city for a weekend or the number of men making the journey to ‘Skyes’ for fun time.
Some of the main reasons being given are
- Bulawayo women are less superficial. You can have a discussion with them and they are not afraid to be who they are
- Bulawayo women are not as materialistic as the ones from the big city. You can have a good time without having to splash. And when you do splash she really appreciates it and she doesn’t have too many expectations after it.
- Bualwayo women are more straightforward and they will tell you what’s up.
- Bulawayo women know how to simply have a good time.
- Bulawayo women have bigger asses.
What that actually means in real terms I wouldn’t know because what is a good time for one is not so good for the other.
A snap survey of a couple of friends and familiar strangers from different locations did show that while the general feeling was that the Bulawayo women were ‘better’, that stemmed from the fact they were simply a form of variety which didn’t mean that the Harare ones were necessarily worse.
When asked, when a choice needed to be made between a Harare or Bulawayo girl, most men would chose a Bulawayo girl. However what was interesting was that a lot would end up marrying a Harare girl because they were afraid of what their family would say if they brought a Bulawayo girl through. Some of those who had married Harare girl confessed to keeping a Bulawayo girl on the side.
I am sure this will upset a few a few Harare girls but a few of the Bulawayo guys like the Harare girls too. Except, for those who like bling, they don’t have much of that!