And yet another top 100 Zimbabweans under 40 list…
The Zimbabwe leadership magazine this Sunday released a top 100 list of he most powerful under 40s in this country.
Except it had Tich Mataz who would be amused to find out he is under 40. Given he started radio 28 years ago, it would have meant he was at most 12 when he started his career.
We won’t talk much about the list but it does tickle the balls funny that we do not know how this list came together.
But like we always say, if you don’t like the list, make your own list.
Meanwhile here is the top 10.
1) Kudzai Chipanga Secretary for Youth Affairs – ZANU PF Politician |Trendsetter | Entrepreneur
2) Jah Praizah (Mukudzei Mukombe) Lead Singer – 3 Generation band Singer | Song Writer | Brand Ambassador
3) Walter Magaya Founder – Prophetic Healing and Deliverance Ministries [PHD] Speaker | Entrepreneur | Philanthropist
4) Emmanuel Makandiwa Founder – United Family International Church (UFIC) Speaker |Entrepreneur |Philanthropist
5) Thabetha Kanengoni-Malinga Minister of State in The Vice President’s OÕce Developmentalist | Activist | Critic
6) Anastancia Ndlovu Deputy Minister of Tourism and Hospitality Industry Politician | Activist | Developmentalist
7) Wicknel Chivayo Managing Director- Intratrek Zimbabwe Investor |Entrepreneur |Trendsetter
8) Psychology Maziwisa Member of Parliament Highfeld, ZANU PF Writer |Developmentalist |Critic
9) Evan Mawarire Senior Pastor- His Generation Church Pastor | Author | Entrepreneur | Activist
10) Jason Zhuwao ZANU PF Information Officer Politician |Activist | Developmentalist
we do wonder what a developmentalist is though…