ZiFM Stereo Black Panther Premiere – here are the facts
So there has been an uproar on social media about Harare-based national radio station ZiFM Stereo hosting the premiere of the much-awaited Black Panther movie.
The movie with the first black super hero has caught a lot of attention and also features Zimbabwean Danai Gurira as one of key characters Okoye.
Social media went bananas becasue it was believed ZiFM Stereo had bought all the tickets out and decided noone else would watch the show.
Well here are the facts according tweets by Danny That Guy:
- The movie was originally only meant to only hit Zimbabwe screens on 16 February 2018
- ZiFM decided to partner with Ster Kinekor to host a premier at the Borrowdale complex the day before
- Until ZiFM Stereo approached SK there was no screening of the Black Panther on the 15th
- Tickets are for sale from the SK. The prestige section is on the only one sold out.
- All cinemas that evening will show the Black Panther.
Hope that makes sense.