Carl Joshua Ncube hooks up with Steward Bank for Southeast Asia tour
Comedian Carl Joshua Ncube has announced a partnership with Steward Bank for his tour of Southeast Asia.
Carl will perform in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore during his first tour of the region.
3-mob.com spoke exclusively to Carl who was excited about the partnership:
This has got to be the most appropriate partnership I have ever had. As an international touring artist you can imagine the horror of finding out your bank card doesn’t work when you are doing gigs in cape town etc.
As for what Steward are offering
Steward came in and said Carl why dont you try our Mastercard… plus we will contribute to some of your touring expenses.
Well done you two. We’re pretty excited to see someone like Steward going this route really. It makes sense and with the moans about town being that major entities ignore opportunities like this, this is a good look.
If you’re in that neck of the woods, here are the tour dates.
- Nov 18 Jakarta Comedy Club w/ Carl Joshua Ncube Jakarta, Indonesia
- Nov 19 Crack House Comedy Club Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Nov 23 Blu Jazz Cafe Singapore, Singapore
- Nov 24 The British Club Singapore, Singapore
- Nov 25 Barber Shop by Timbre Singapore, Singapore
- Nov 26 Hollandaise Dutch Club w/ Carl Joshua Ncube Singapore, Singapore
- Dec 02 Crack House Comedy Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Dec 03 Crack House Comedy Club Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Dec 06 50th Street Bar