AUDITION NOTICE: One Year Full-time Actor/Creator Training programme
“ZIMBABWE THEATRE ACADEMY in partnership with DELL’ARTE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL THEATRE, is inviting interested candidates to apply for a One Year Full-time Actor/Creator Training programme.”
ZIMBABWE THEATRE ACADEMY IS HOLDING AUDITIONS FOR A NEW INTAKE OF TRAINEES IN 2018. There are a limited number of bursaries available.
• Zimbabwe Theatre Academy runs a physical theatre investigation and performance programme for professional ensemble training in the craft and discipline of acting.
• The training is devoted to physical self-discovery and explorations in the natural world, classes in movement, masks, physical theatre, voice, melodrama, improvisation and play making.
• The Training programme is aimed at prospective actors and performers who have challenges in being absorbed into the theatre training programmes at institutions of higher learning or to gain successful employment in the theatre industry.
• It is a full time intensive training, Monday to Friday from 0900HRS – 1630HRS (some weekend and night work might be required for particular projects/productions).
• It is a 12 month training programme starting in September 2018.
• When: Auditions will be held between the 14 AND 16 MARCH 2018.
• Where: The auditions will take place at REPS THEATRE – HARARE
TO BE CONSIDER FOR AN AUDITION:
• You need to be above 18years of age.
• Have sent us a copy of your identity document, and a short CV,
• A written motivation letter explaining why you want to be part of the training (maximum 300 words)
AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR INFORMATION, WE WILL GIVE YOU A TIME AND A DAY TO COME FOR THE AUDITION
• A call back audition for selected applicants only will be held at the end of MARCH 2018.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS FOR AN AUDITION SLOT: THURSDAY 16 FEBRUARY 2018.
For more information, feel free to contact Gugu – 0772 766 024, Teddy – 0733 745 578, Lloyd – 0733 203 636 or email us at: email@example.com
Supported by: Pamberi Trust, REPS Theatre, Africalia