11 Inspiring Bob Marley Quotes
Today is 33 years to the day that reggae legend Bob Marley died and this year we decided to remember him in 11 inspiring quotes.
- Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake up and live!
- Tell the children the truth
- Love would never leave us alone
- If I was educated I’d be a damn fool
- Judge not, before you judge yourself. Judge not, if you’re not ready for judgement.
- When one door is closed, don’t you know that many more are open
- Live for yourself and you will live in vain. Live for others and you will live again.
- Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny.
- Conquer the devils with a thing called love
- The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman’s love with no intention of loving her.
- When asked how he could perform 2 days after being shot: The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I? Light up the darkness.
Rest in peace Robert Nesta Marley