Nigerian religious leader TB Joshua has made what he calls 6 of the many predictions he has for the year 2013.
After claiming a few big ones last season Joshua has more to say for his followers. The way we received them in our email was a bit long and winding but this is the summary of them.
This is what he said.
1. A year of surprises – I am seeing many great, famous, popular and rich men and politicians will become helpless and in need of help in matters of sickness, disease, finances, death, etc. One of the causes: They have failed to reward those who helped them to succeed. This is the year of judgment, especially for politicians who use youth to support their political ambitions without reward after winning power.
2. Those in the foodstuff business will have a field day this year. Farming and agriculture will be the order of the day and will help greatly to be the source of solution this year. People engaged in it will be greatly blessed.
3. Those anxious about God and who hate sin – the faithful – your prayers for many years are not lost. This year, there will be instant answers to your prayers, especially those who have been seeking for the fruit of the womb. The long-time barren will become mothers of many babies this New Year.
4. Natural disasters will be many this New Year, such as motor accidents, sea sickness and air disasters.
5. Stop praying against those who hurt you. This year, you will see clearly that God is God of vengeance. Instead, you should pray for them.
6. Do charity work – feed the poor and the needy and give scholarships to those who deserve them. This year, there is great reward in doing this if you do it with all your heart. No matter how little, share it with others. Share their pain and share their joy.
7. Our youth who think always of travelling should use the money to go into agriculture or foodstuff business because in the New Year, God will bless them. They will achieve greatness by transacting in agriculture and foodstuff and become successful in export and import business.
So in short he says, politicians will die, there will be natural disasters, agriculture will boom because people need to eat, babies will be born, people you don’t like will suffer; so pretty much life will go on.
Zimbabwe’s Emmanuel Makandiwa says he has 17 major events for Zimbabwe. We are still waiting for those.
What do you think?